It’s January Two. Have you given up on your new year’s resolutions yet?
If you have, or if you are thinking about it, you should probably use this recipe to do it. And don’t blame me. Blame Amiyrah. It’s all her fault for giving me the inspiration for this gooey, cavity-inducing recipe for Chuck-A-Muck. Though we made it as a Christmas treat, I think it would be a delicious gift for teachers, neighbors or whomever you want to schmooze for Valentine’s Day. Instead of saltines, I used Udi’s Gluten-Free Granola as a base, and salted the caramel to make it a sweet and salty treat.
A delicious and easy treat that is easy to share with neighbors, teachers and friends.
- 1 bag of Udi's Vanilla Granola
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 cups of unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- Nutella for drizzling
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil and spray with a crap ton of cooking spray.
- Empty the bag of Udi's granola onto the cookie sheet, covering the foil.
- Place butter and brown sugar into medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir and bring to a boil and then Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the caramel over the granola and spread with a spatula or spoon.
- Sprinkle the salt over the caramel layer
- Spread the marshmallows over the caramel layer.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Warm a few tablespoons of Nutella and drizzle it over the marshmallow layer.
- Place the pan in the fridge overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Break the pieces apart and serve.
Disclosure: Udi’s provided me with the granola to make this recipe, but the content and opinions are all mine.