This is an easy and quick recipe I adapted from Weight Watchers.
|Ginger Lime Chicken||
Recipe Type: entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Ginger Lime Chicken is a perfect and quick entree that is excellent served over a salad, rice, cous cous, or on a roll.
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or breasts
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime (skin zested and juice)
- 2 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili oil if you like heat, if not 1tbsp garlic or other mild oil if not
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro or 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp scallions
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken and scallions in a large bowl.
- Immerse chicken into marinade and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Place oven on Broil setting.
- On broiling pan, place chicken and pour marinade over it.
- Cook chicken on each side for 4-8 minutes, depending on thickness of meat.
- Once finished cooking, serve with diced scallions and desired sides.
According to Weight Watchers, each serving is 5 points.