As usually, I found this recipe on Pinterest by Six Sisters and made it my own for a gathering during the first week of January of a women’s group to which I belong. I knew they would all still be clinging to new year’s resolutions, so I searched for a sweet and easy recipe low on calories (1/2 a cup = 100 calories) and fat. It just happened to have fruit as one of the main ingredients. Go, me.
I left in dip form, but you could easily dump this into an Oreo pie crust, smooth it out and call it pumpkin cheesecake. Actually, I think you should.
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 oz fat free Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Lite Cool-Whip
- Whatever you’d like to dip: cut up apples, bananas, pretzels, crackers, cookies, etc.
- Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla, spices until blended well.
- Mix in yogurt
- Fold in Cool-Whip
- Chill in fridge until ready to eat